Terms and Conditions
These terms & conditions (the “T&C” or “Terms”) govern your access and use of our Website and services at PrimeWriting.net (the “Website”). Please read them carefully.
The Website is owned and operated by Writology Limited (Cyprus Reg. No. HE 360665), 1-3 Boumpoulinas Street, Bouboulina Building, Office 42, P.C. 1060, Nicosia, Cyprus.
By submitting the order form or payment, you confirm that you fully read, understand and agree to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions which form the entire agreement between PrimeWriting.net and you.
Our clear and ambitious goal is to provide the best custom writing service. We offer superior academic papers of different types, i.e. essays, research proposals, dissertations, theses, business reports, etc. Whatever you academic level is (High School, College, University, MA, PhD), we will help you complete your assignments.
If you want to buy a paper from us, place an order on our website. If you desire to find out what price you will need to pay for your assignment before ordering it, you can request our customer support team to give you a price quote. State the deadline, type of your order, and other details, and our support team will calculate the price you will need to pay. Note that you can always turn to our support team for assistance if any difficulties in placing orders arise.
Significance of Communication
If you have any questions concerning our services, contact our support agents ta any time suitable for you, as they work 24/7. You can call our support team, send them an email, or reach them via our live chat.
We care for your privacy and never share your personal information with the writers or any third party. All data is kept strictly confidential. Please do not disclose your personal details to the writers directly. All sensitive information is to be provided via Support. You bare full responsibility for the consequences of breaking Terms of our services.
Deadlines and Delivery
The time frames for completing assignments vary from 3 hours to 2 months. All assignments are done according to the deadline indicated in the order form. However, if you want your writing project to be delivered earlier, its price will be recalculated and you will be asked to place an additional order.
Take the following steps to order papers from us:
- Fill in the order. Provide detailed instructions about your assignment. Set the deadline, choose a correct academic level, state the word count, topic, etc. Please keep in mind that it is important to lay down all requirements during the ordering process. Extra guidelines for the orders that are in progress cannot be provided after 10-15% of the deadline expires.
- Proceed with the payment. Once payment verification is received, the writer will begin working on your assignment straight away.
- Communicate with the assigned expert. You can communicate with your writer during the writing process and ask questions about your order.
- Download your paper. As soon as the deadline expires, you will be able to download your completed assignment from your personal profile. As an option, you can request us to send your order to your email address. Note that we can send you a plagiarism report alongside your paper so that you can see it is authentic (please mind that this is a fee-based option).
Submitting a Refund Application
Every customer can ask to refund his/her money within 14 days after the deadline expiration. Note that time frame policy is not applied to refunds connected with plagiarism. In such cases, a customer is to provide us with a valid plagiarism report to prove that our writer plagiarized.
* iThenticate, Turnitin or WriteCheck are reliable plagiarism detection tools. The following aspects cannot be considered plagiarism: assignment parts; table of contents; properly formatted quotes; works cited list. There are also resources that are considered to be unreliable, e.g. SafeAssign.com. Usually it detects direct quotations or references as plagiarism. In addition, we do not consider handwritten comments a proof of plagiarism.
- If the customer orders a continuation order, we do not bear responsibility for plagiarized parts found in customer’s documents. Only Text parts written by our writers are checked for plagiarism.
- If for some reasons the customer does not like the order, an agent from the Refund Department will conduct an investigation and provide a report regarding the issue. In case customer’s reasons are grounded, he/she will receive full or partial refund. A response will be provided within 3-4 business days.
- We provide free revision within 2 days (48 hours) starting from the deadline expiration. If the customer wants to have the paper revised after this period, a compensation order should be placed. There are instances when writers agree to revise the paper for free, but refund in such cases will not be provided.
- For long papers (20+ pages), free revision service can be provided within 30 days after the expiration of the deadline.
- When the customer wants to change instructions, free revision cannot be provided. In case important materials are given by the customer after the paper is done or when the paper is being written, an additional order should be placed to provide compensation to the writer.
- When using revision services, every customer should provide comments regarding the revision and indicate a new deadline. In some instances, 24 hours can be spent on revision due to the complex requirements. Nonetheless, our writers do their best to revise the papers in a timely manner.
- We recommend all our customers to check their personal email or profile for messages from the assigned writer or our agents. In some cases customers forget to upload important materials when placing the order. However, it is their sole responsibility to provide our writers with all the order details. That is why writers have a right to request such materials via messaging system.
- A customer has a possibility of choosing an “Extended Revision” additional service during the order placement, for only 15% of the order price. It provides a free revision timeframe extension up to 14 days. Nonetheless, requesting a revision should comply with initial requirements. Kindly note whether a client does not claim a revision, additional fee for “Extended Revision” is not refunded. Alternatively, 4 days Extended revision VIP service can be chosen when placing the order.
A Full Refund
- Every customer can ask for a refund in case he/she was mistakenly double charged or placed 2 same orders by mistake. In such a case our Support Team should be contacted immediately in order to cancel the order.
- In case we cannot assign a writer, customers receive full refund.
- If we issue a full refund, the customer has no right to use the materials provided by PrimeWriting.net.
- Even though the company makes no promises regarding specific grades, we make all efforts to ensure quality results. All professors grade the content of the papers differently. When applying for a refund, a customer can send a professor’s feedback to the Refund Department. If it is proved that a writer overlooked initial customer’s instructions, a partial/full refund will be provided.
- When you are applying for a refund, you can not expect a revision of the order at the same time. When make a decision regarding a refund, the whole paper is analyzed for compliance with the instructions. Thus, a customer should choose either a refund or a revision request when submitting a complaint.
- A Client is not eligible for a full refund, if the order was verified late and the Writer did not receive a respective extension to complete the assignment.
A Partial Refund
- If the customer indicates wrong amount of pages when placing the order, he/she can ask for a refund. The order price will be refunded on the basis of specified page number.
- All customers should select the correct writing level. PrimeWriting.net has a right to lower the refund percentage in case customer indicated the wrong writing level, for example, if he/she paid for High School level instead of Master’s.
- In case contradicting instructions/comments are provided by the customer, the refund price will be changed as well. Order cancelling with assigned writer:
|Refund percentage||Passed deadline|
|100%||10-19% of the deadline|
|90%||20-29% of the deadline|
|80%||30-39% of the deadline|
|70%||40-49% of the deadline|
|60%||50-59% of the deadline|
|50%||60%+ of the deadline|
*Order cannot be canceled when 30% of the original deadline remains and the order has been assigned to the writer. In addition, an order cannot be canceled if the complete paper has already been uploaded.
- When the order was verified late (the customer did not provide a reply to the questions of our Financial Department and did not verify their identity), the deadline for paper completion starts right after the respective clarifications are received from the customer. In such instances, a customer should place a compensation order or provide a deadline extension so that the writer has enough time to complete the paper.
Word Count Issues
- We never count pages visually. They are counted according to the word number (300 words per page). We do not apply the word count rule to financial or technical orders because numerous calculations are usually required in such papers. In such orders, pages are counted on the basis of the instructions complexity.
- PowerPoint Presentations. Please note that Speaker notes is not a free service. It is an additional option the customer may select when ordering a PPT. Usually 100-150 words of speaker notes are provided at the end of each slide.
- When ordering online tests or “multiple choice” questions, pages are counted according to the questions (5 questions equals 1 page). For instance, if customer orders test with 20 questions, he/she should pay for 4 pages.
- Remember that early delivery should always be compensated. In case a customer needs his/her paper earlier, the price will be recalculated and additional order will have to be placed by the customer. There are instances when our writers agree to complete the paper earlier without compensation. However, no refund will be provided to the customer in case of their dissatisfaction with the order.
- If our writer was late with the order and the customer did not approve it, a partial refund can be provided. The difference in payment will be calculated according to the number of pages ordered.
- Every customer should select the right type of the order (e.g. customer selected a research paper instead of an essay). We do not issue a refund if customer does not pay for the requested type of order.
- If the customer orders “rewriting” service, our writer paraphrases or rewrites customer’s text. In case additional research is needed or more sources should be added or additional sections are required, the customer should place an additional/compensation order.
- It is recommended for every customer to check their emails and personal profiles for letters from our agents or assigned writers, especially when customer’s approval of the topic is needed.
A free draft option in a “VIP Account” is not applicable to the following order types: formatting, proofreading, editing, revision, rewriting, online test, multiple choice questions, PDF/PPT poster, PowerPoint Presentation, and excel exercises. In addition, free draft cannot be provided in orders with 3-8 hour urgency due to a limited time frame provided to complete the assignment.
How Long will Card Details Be Stored?
- We never store your credit/debit card information or any other payment-related information on our site. The only personal data stored by our site is your name and surname chosen when making your first order with us.
- We work with credit card payment processors who are certified under the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
- The transactions are processed by the third-party, legally authorized entities such as Avangate/2Checkout, SafeCharge, BlueSnap.
- More information regarding terms of stored credentials can be found in T&C of the chosen payment processor.
How will My Stored Card Details Be Used?
Your credit card details are stored securely by the third-party payment processor. When you enter your credit or debit card details on our website, in fact, the information is sent directly to secure databases maintained by the payment processors (Avangate/2Checkout, SafeCharge, BlueSnap), who then complete the transaction. Credit card details are never transmitted to, or stored on our servers.
Can These Terms Change?
Changes in the permitted use will require your agreement. Other changes can be applied in accordance with PCI standards. No changes can be made without your consent.